[ANNOUNCE] Samba 4.0 alpha 16

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:34:21 MDT 2011

On 24 June 2011 15:32, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 14:15 +0300, Andrew Shinkarchuck wrote:
>> 2011/6/24 Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
>>
>> > We are proud to a announce another alpha release of Samba 4, alpha 16.
>> >

>> Andrew, pay attention, please:
>>
>> "Previous releases" and "Upcoming releases" chapters in Samba4 wiki page (
>> http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4#Previous_releases) points to the last
>> shipped release 4.0.0alpha14 and upcoming release 4.0.0alpha15, meantime
>> 4.0.0alpha16 was shipped today.
>>
>> Are you interested to fix this?
>
> Anyone with wiki access is free to fix this, otherwise I'll get to it early next week.

I've fixed the alpha 15 page to be named the same as the others and to
look like the alpha 14 page.  I added a similar page for alpha 16 and
moved both alpha 15 and 16 into the "Previous Releases" section.  Not
sure what the "upcoming releases" are going to be, so I've left that
empty for now.

It would be nicer if the pages for the later alphas had changes listed
like e.g. the alpha 13 page, but the above will have to do unless
someone else can add those details.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>