Pseudobacklinks patches and related patches

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sun Jun 12 02:17:35 MDT 2011

Hi ekacnet,

this is tremendously impressive work.

My comments:
- I'm glad to see the drop of the "dsdb_module_rename" comment patch
since I have been by no ways able to reproduce your mentioned failure.
This has to be investigated further.
- I don't want to criticise too much but still I'm worried: do we really
need these numerous new uses of the RELAX control? Is it not possible to
start moving to the PROVISION one? I would be really glad to see some
unification happening between the different methods of relaxing.

Thanks,
Matthias