Pseudobacklinks patches and related patches

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sat Jun 11 15:04:36 MDT 2011

Hello All,

I'm planning to push patches from this branch in the main tree:
http://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pseudobacklinks

The pseudobacklink part has been reviewed by Andrew Bartlett, I think
I've addressed all his remarks. As the introduction of pseudobacklink
means that existing provision will not have them, I've created a script
to create them. A couple of patches are related to this scripts and to
the problem I found with the handling of deleted objects.

If someone wants to have a look at it just in case I left something. It
would be very great to have this alpha16 as it would give the capability
for our users to move DCs between sites.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team        http://samba.org