[GSoC] Weekly status report

Martin Kunev martinkunev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 06:57:57 MDT 2011

This week I finished most of the methods for the global configuration. I did some testing and everything works fine. I have some more work to finish the global and then I'll start making the shares. The whole thing takes a lot of time because I have to look at how the current SWAT works.

I decided to integrate the help system to the interface. So I used the smb.conf documentation to generate HTML templates and access them from the interface. The whole thing is already working. I have some more templates to generate because the process is pretty slow.

I also made some improvements on the vision and functionality of the web interface.

Here is a screenshot of the interface:
https://gitorious.org/~martinkunev/samba-gsoc/martinkunev-swat-samba-gsoc/blobs/raw/56c21c3f0620ee0e152c397a033b94d0d2cd31b6/source3/swat-gsoc/screen_samba.png