[GSoC] net rpc conf - Update on progress

Vicentiu Ciorbaru cvicentiu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:17:08 MDT 2011

Hello,

Here is an update on my progress so far.

I have finished most of net rpc conf commands. It took a bit longer then
anticipated due to a couple of unforeseen external events. This weekend

I have implemented the following net rpc conf functions thus far:

net rpc conf list            Dump the complete remote configuration.
net rpc conf listshares      List the remote share names.
net rpc conf drop            Delete the complete remote configuration.
net rpc conf showshare       Show the definition of a remote share.
net rpc conf delshare        Delete a remote share.
net rpc conf getparm         Retrieve the value of a parameter.
net rpc conf setparm         Store a parameter.
net rpc conf delparm         Delete a parameter.
net rpc conf getincludes     Show the includes of a share definition.
net rpc conf setincludes     Set includes for a share.
net rpc conf delincludes     Delete includes from a share definition.

The functions setincludes and setparm need a little cleaning up, but
they are functional. I need to run more tests on them.

I will finish all the functions this weekend and perhaps have a test in
place for them.

I've also fixed a small type in net conf code.
I have yet to fix the dcerpc_winreg_enum_keys unneeded calls, but they
are on this weekend's TODO list.

Vicentiu Ciorbaru