Samba4 "REWRITE: list servers not implemented" / No ADMIN$ Share / No AD DC

Ted Salmon tass2001 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 08:24:31 MDT 2011

Matthieu,

Interesting. I had not seen that error when I skimmed across the error log. Unfortunately I do not have a Windows server and I'm trying to set Samba4 up as an AD PDC. I will try to troubleshoot the error further. I am also going to try installing Samba4 on CentOS 6.0.

As per the error, Do you have any idea what could cause it? My machine has Python 2.6 installed and not 2.7 - Is Samba dependent upon Python 2.7?

Thanks,

Ted S.