Adding machine to domain crashes LDAP (smbldap-useradd)

Chris Beach chrisb at pintys.com
Tue Jan 11 09:11:14 MST 2011

I figured it out, the 'inetOrgPerson' was set to account on mine for
whatever reason, now it all works :)

 my $add = $ldap->add ( "uid=$user,$config{computersdn}",
                                                                  attr => [

'objectclass' => ['top','inetOrgPerson', 'posixAccount'],

'cn'   => "$user",

'sn'   => "$user",

'uid'   => "$user",

'uidNumber'   => "$uid",