steps for upgradeprovision with multiple DCs

Aaron Solochek aarons-samba at aberrant.org
Tue Jan 11 09:42:45 MST 2011

At some point someone sent explicit instructions (that is, the actual commands)
for manually removing a secondary DC from the sam so upgradeprovision would run.
 I can't find those.  Can someone please tell me what those are?

Then after I run upgradeprovision on the master, what do I want to do on the
backup DC to sync it and rejoin it?

I'm doing this with the git master samba4.  I've given up on the debs since they
don't actually make anything easier, and it's too difficult debug other problems
when I can't identify what version I'm actually running.

Thanks.

-Aaron