Async cliconnect

Sat Apr 16 07:56:19 MDT 2011

Hi!

Under

http://git.samba.org/?p=vl/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/async_cliconnect

find some conversions to make libsmb/cliconnect pretty much
async. It is not fully done yet, but the core sesssetup
routines are converted. I've tried to test it as thoroughly
as I could (compare blobs sent in wireshark), I might have
missed something. Anybody willing to give this a review?

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9