A combined make test

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Apr 19 02:04:31 MDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 20:08 +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Metze,
>
> Can you point me at any work you have already done for a combined make
> test in the top level build?
>
> I'll work on this next week, and I've seen your patch here:
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commitdiff;h=236998e106ae06939c978e05dc5573e37854dc96

I've got this to work as far as the join.  I'm having trouble with
winbind, but the join (net rpc join) works.  For your amusement, the
revised patch is attached.

I'm mostly waiting on a solution to the GSSAPI issues I've been working
out with Simo, but with the patches in the tree and only a few more, a
combined make test that tests both s3 and s4, and even some limited
tests between them looks quite possible this week!