Corrupted GPO

George Lazar lazar.george at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 04:37:52 MDT 2010

Hi Matthieu,

I have attached the output of the command that you sent.
I will send a screen shot with GPMC if necessary but for example now the
only error I've got when I click on GPO: "The system cannot open the device
or file specified"

Regarding the output, the GPO I was creating when I started to receive
"there is not enough space" is record no. 13... (Themes Enabled GPO)

The content of /usr/local/samba/var/locks/.. doesn't seems not unusual. I
have there all the policies owned by 3000008 as before.

Important: sometimes when I insist on the GPMC console I got other errors
(mentioned before)
and also the LDAP authentication stop working and I have to reboot the vm.

George

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29022265/putty.log putty.log