Corrupted GPO

Matthieu Patou mat at matws.net
Tue Jun 29 05:28:49 MDT 2010

  On 29/06/2010 14:37, George Lazar wrote:
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> I have attached the output of the command that you sent.
> I will send a screen shot with GPMC if necessary but for example now the
> only error I've got when I click on GPO: "The system cannot open the device
> or file specified"
How is it when clicking on other GPO ?
> Regarding the output, the GPO I was creating when I started to receive
> "there is not enough space" is record no. 13... (Themes Enabled GPO)
>
> The content of /usr/local/samba/var/locks/.. doesn't seems not unusual. I
> have there all the policies owned by 3000008 as before.
Yes but I need it to see if all the policy object declared in the
Policies container are also here on the filesystem.

More specifically can you show the content of
{391F2562-1AB9-4CA5-BC87-4BD72929CC5E} folder ?
Can you access
\\domain.eu\SysVol\domain.eu\Policies\{391F2562-1AB9-4CA5-BC87-4BD72929CC5E}
?
Do you see a file called gpt.ini and two folders MACHINE and USER ?
If no can create the folder and the file with the following content:
[General]
Version=65543

Matthieu.