Vampire procedure fails

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Tue Jun 8 09:06:38 MDT 2010

Hi Zahari,

well, every time when we add some stricter constraint checking something
might fail. Here it's exactly like this.
I really don't know much about the vampire process, so maybe someone can
help to fix this: on the normal provision we import the schema, load it
and only then the "objectclass_attrs" module does work. How it works on
a vampire? Could we already have a schema when we load another one?
If this is true and not changeable then the only fix would be to
deactivate the attribute constraint checking when the "relax" flag is
specified.

Matthias