Vampire procedure fails

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 05:40:53 MDT 2010

Hi Matthias,

The exact error is:

Analyze and apply schema objects
Failed to find our own NTDS Settings invocationId in the ldb!
Replicated 1272 objects (0 linked attributes) for
CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=autorepl1,DC=test
Failed to find our own NTDS Settings invocationId in the ldb!
Failed to add prefixMap and schemaInfo Object class violation:
objectclass_attrs: attribute 'objectClass' on entry
'CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=autorepl1,DC=test' does not exist in the
specified objectclasses!
libnet_BecomeDC() failed - NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/python/samba/netcmd/__init__.py", line 99, in _run
    return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
  File "bin/python/samba/netcmd/vampire.py", line 51, in run
    (domain_name, domain_sid) = net.vampire(domain=domain,
target_dir=target_dir)
RuntimeError: NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL