Vampire procedure fails

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:16:07 MDT 2010

Hello Mathias,

Since yesterday I have set up locally a automatic vampire test that clones
samba4, compiles reverts virtual windows 2003 and then vampires it (the
windows server). Everything was working just fine when around 4-5 pm it
started to produce an error in the end of the vampire cycle. I have noticed
that you've committed substantial amount of work and some of it very much
resembles a connection with the error I get. Can you take a look and tell me
if you see something familiar?

Please find the attached log from my automated vampire script.

Thanks!