Reverted auth patches

Fri Jul 9 00:32:59 MDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 02:33:18PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > Please before pushing anything make sure the code is actually tested in
> > a pure s3 setup, not just in an s3-compat one.
> >
> > Also you should really get an ack from Volker as he did object about
> > them.
>
> Volker:  Do you have any technical objections to the patches?

Instead of patching around a deficient register_vuid API I
would rather liked to have seen that done right. But that is
probably not possible in any reasonable time frame, so if
those patches fix severe bugs, just put them in. Everybody
else thinks they are good, so I should not block them
either.

Volker