s4: Some patches to make the build work on older linux distributions

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Thu Feb 4 06:14:41 MST 2010

Hi Matthias,

On Sat, 2010-01-30 at 15:33 +0100, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Recently I tested the build of s4 on a CentOS4 installation. The
> following two patches I had to apply to make the build work.
>
> As stated in the commit comments the behaviour on newer distributions
> shouldn't break. Do you think that it's okay to apply this patches?
I'm a bit hesitant to +1 this without understanding why these changes
are necessary on CentOS4 but not on other distributions - these
functions are pretty basic and will be present in any Linux distro, no
matter how old.

Metze wrote nss_wrapper IIRC. Metze, any chance you could have a look.

Cheers,

Jelmer