net fsmo show|transfer|seize

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Thu Feb 4 06:01:32 MST 2010

Hi Jelmer, thanks for taking the time to review! And you have done a great job with the python net stuff.

The seize_role is indeed called:
 elif subcommand == "seize":
+            if role == "all":
+                self.seize_role("rid", samdb, force)
+                self.seize_role("pdc", samdb, force)
+                self.seize_role("naming", samdb, force)
+                self.seize_role("infrastructure", samdb, force)
+                self.zeize_role("schema", samdb, force)
+            else:
+                self.seize_role(role, samdb, force)

I'll fix the new lines in the help. For some reason the first two lines in the help always came up at the same line, no matter how many \n's I put...

I am not sure I understand your comment about getting a sam database from the command line arguments, I cant exactly imagine what you mean...

Regards,
Nadya