s4 password changes

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Mon Aug 16 12:10:26 MDT 2010

Here is the wip branch:
http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=nivanova/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/aclsearch

I started by denying access to anonymous depending on dSHeuristics. The
tests that I wrote to ensure this is correct are passing, but a lot of other
things broke, such as samr tests, lsa, secure channel, ldb tests, because
they were no longer able to read necessary data from the database. I will
send more details later.

Regards,
Nadya