s4 password changes

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Mon Aug 16 12:54:30 MDT 2010

Thanks, Nadya.

I am fully on your line regarding using SYSTEM access on SAMR and maybe
also other pipes, but here - as said - it really makes a difference (and
the read of the old password out from the DSDB is still done as SYSTEM).

Well, nice to have this cleared out. Then I still wait for abartlet's
and/or metze's opinion about my patchset.

Matthias