import heimdal questions

Love Hörnquist Åstrand lha at kth.se
Sun Aug 15 13:45:07 MDT 2010

Hello Matthieu,

What missing is extra files that have been added as part development
(in this case, migration to ltm and sharing of more data with the
windows port).

Currently I'm maintaining two build systems (autoconf/windows make),
we talked about adding waf too to make heimdal not break every time
you import it in samba.

Is your tree available somewhere ?

Love