import heimdal questions

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sun Aug 15 15:15:08 MDT 2010

  On 15/08/2010 23:45, Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:
> Hello Matthieu,
>
> What missing is extra files that have been added as part development
> (in this case, migration to ltm and sharing of more data with the
> windows port).
Yeah I understood this a bit lately,

The thing is that that for *_tfm_method and *_ltm_method there is a PILE
of new C file potentially :
find heimdal/lib/hcrypto/tomsfastmath/ | grep -E '\.c' | wc -l
99

find heimdal/lib/hcrypto/libtommath/ | grep -E '\.c' | wc -l
133

I can of course add all of them but are they all needed ?

Also I started to add some files but I get this :

../heimdal/lib/hcrypto/tomsfastmath/src/mul/fp_mul_comba.c: In function
‘fp_mul_comba’:
../heimdal/lib/hcrypto/tomsfastmath/src/mul/fp_mul_comba.c:349: error:
can't find a register in class ‘GENERAL_REGS’ while reloading ‘asm’
../heimdal/lib/hcrypto/tomsfastmath/src/mul/fp_mul_comba.c:349: error:
‘asm’ operand has impossible constraints

I'm not sure that having plateforme ASM is the will of the project ...

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team        http://samba.org