ACL change and impact on childrens

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Thu Apr 22 05:37:24 MDT 2010

Hi Matthieu,
According to the docs, children should be updated, although it does not have
to be immediately. I remember reading somewhere that there is a separate
process that goes periodically and checks SDs for indiscrepancies and fixes
them. However, in my test I have been unable to make windows to recalculate
descriptors on modify, or to sort them according to the described sorting
rules. I am currently working to clarify the issue with dochelp.

Regards,
Nadya