Samba,Winbind and UIDs

Markus Milcher Markus.Milcher at heuboe.de
Wed Apr 21 03:33:29 MDT 2010

Hello all,
i have got a question regarding to Samba in interaction with Active Directory.
Right now i configured Samba,Winbind and Kerberos to run with AD.
The login works fine but i have got 2 problems:
1) How can i force Samba to use the UID & GID from Active Directory?
                At the moment it uses some else IDs but i want it to take the IDs which are set in AD.
2) Is it possible to configure Samba in some way so that i can open my network and go to some free folder from my SuSE-Server without log in?(Because of AD)?

With best regards,
Markus