winbind not works after reboot

Heitor Felipe Lessa heitor.lessa at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:08:00 MDT 2010

Hi folks,

 I'm get this error in winbind log:

[2010/04/21 12:18:57,  1] winbindd/winbindd_util.c:trustdom_recv(260)
  Could not receive trustdoms

 Everything works if I restart manually the service, but when the server has rebooted i got this error and anyone can't connect to the server, using AD credentials.

 I tried to make restart using command line in rc.local script but not works too, if anyone knows how to fix this I'll appreciate.

 P.S: I tried to remove databases files from samba (/var/lib/samba) but not works too.

Regards,

Heitor LessaNetwork AdministratorMCP - Windows 2003
 ServerLPIC-1
IM   heitor.flessa   heitor.lessa at hotmail.comBlog