Rebranding moving code around.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Apr 21 14:31:30 MDT 2010

Hi all,

In line with the rebranding strategy we spoke about
in the last blog, here is a git tree that moves the
S3 fileserver code from source3/ to fileserver/ and
the winbindd code to authserver/.

http://git.samba.org/?p=jra/samba/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/shuffle

You still build out of source3/ and source4, as normal,
but this is a move towards creating the new samba-fileserver,
samba-authserver and samba-ad packages we'll need to do
an official Samba4.0 release.

Metze, Simo and others, can you take a look at these
changes and let me know if this is pushable, or if
not what else needs to be done.

It's a first step, mostly moving code aroudn (and most
of the work done by Volker), but I think it gets us closer
to where we need to be on the plan.

Cheers,

Jeremy