Setting 'nTSecurityDescriptor' via LDAP fails

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Tue Mar 17 14:39:54 GMT 2009

Hi Simo,
I happened to look at the ldb.h for another reason just 5 minutes ago, and there is a comment that the ldb_val.data is always null terminated, so it is correct to add a null character at the end when creating a value, and there shouldn't be a problem.

This particular bug is already fixed, Zahari included the path to our public repo from where the patch can be merged in his mail. We cannot send it as git mail patch as we cannot use unix mail clients.

Nadya