[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated - release-4-0-0alpha6-868-g5e5d2b2

Timur I. Bakeyev timur at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 15 11:38:37 MST 2009

Hi, Derrell!

Why don't you use statfs() instead? The patch for it for ages in the FreeBSD
ports and in bugzilla, as I believe. It was promissed to be commited by ab
in 2005, but still is nowhere...

Cheers,
Timur.