Welcome to the "samba-technical" mailing list

Wade wade.yin.wm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:56:44 GMT 2009

 Hi folks,

      Just newbie in samba-technical mail list.

      I got some questions on how to make samba smaller to only
contains SMB server functinalities:

in current source code that I have -- samba-3.2.7, it contains
huuuuuge amount folders. but for a basic function - to act as a
server, and sharing files between linux & windows system, what is
must?

     I know this could be a big question since I havn't many ideas
about the source till now. Can you guys pls share some clue with me?

Appreciate it.
Wade