[SAMBA4] net commands hierarchy?

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Thu Dec 31 13:56:09 MST 2009

Hi Jelmer,

 > I think except for domainlevel and pwsettings that these should probably
 > be integrated as "net user <command>". Is that sensible?

yes, sounds good! The domainlevel and pwsettings commands could go
under "net domain" or similar.

btw, I noticed the option parsing for the combined C/Python is a bit
fussy. For example, you can't put python option before the command
name on the command line. This goes against the expected behaviour for
modern unix commands. Can we fix that do you think?

Cheers, Tridge