[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-2-test updated - release-3-2-0pre2-3016-ga2c3131

simo idra at samba.org
Thu Sep 11 20:21:44 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 18:19 +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> Hi, Simo!
>
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 02:03:55PM +0000, simo wrote:
> > please pick this up for 3.2.4, it solve an important bug that affect
> > returning proper domain membership when winbindd default domain = yes is
> > used.
>
> Can you please give exact instructions how to reproduce the
> bug? As you can see in the bug report, I had difficulties
> reproducing it.
>
> Because I tried already and had difficulties, I want to make
> sure I can reproduce the bug and verify the fix before it
> goes into a release.

I did nothing more than follow what the reporter explained, all you need
is some nested group membership.

I think the only thing I did to make it more evident was to change the
separator to + to do some of the tests.

I can't think of anything special I did to reproduce it.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat Inc. <simo at redhat.com>