[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-2-test updated - release-3-2-0pre2-3016-ga2c3131

Thu Sep 11 16:19:41 GMT 2008

Hi, Simo!

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 02:03:55PM +0000, simo wrote:
> please pick this up for 3.2.4, it solve an important bug that affect
> returning proper domain membership when winbindd default domain = yes is
> used.

Can you please give exact instructions how to reproduce the
bug? As you can see in the bug report, I had difficulties
reproducing it.

Because I tried already and had difficulties, I want to make
sure I can reproduce the bug and verify the fix before it
goes into a release.

Thanks,

Volker