[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-2-test updated - release-3-2-0pre2-3016-ga2c3131

Thu Sep 11 20:53:56 GMT 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 08:21:44PM +0000, simo wrote:
> > Because I tried already and had difficulties, I want to make
> > sure I can reproduce the bug and verify the fix before it
> > goes into a release.
>
> I did nothing more than follow what the reporter explained, all you need
> is some nested group membership.
>
> I think the only thing I did to make it more evident was to change the
> separator to + to do some of the tests.
>
> I can't think of anything special I did to reproduce it.

As I said in my previous mail and in the bug report: I did
try to reproduce the bug but failed. So for the 100% stupid
beginner, please explain what you did to reproduce the bug.

Thanks,

Volker