smbc_open fails after network hiccup

Derrell Lipman derrell.lipman at unwireduniverse.com
Mon Mar 3 18:22:26 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Rood, Rob <Rob.Rood at aspect.com> wrote:
>  I am running the current version of libsmbclient, but am seeing this
>  same issue. Is there any fix other than just restarting the process
>  using the library?

Please post a ticket to bugzilla.  Mark it as libsmbclient.  Provide
as much information as you can for me to be able to reproduce this,
including what Windows version libsmbclient is talking to and how the
connection is lost (network error?  computer crashes or is powered off
abruptly?  computer is shut down normally?  I'll take a look at it
when I get a chance.

Cheers,

Derrell

--
"There is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success,
nor more dangerous to manage than the creation of a new system. For