Why Samba development is hard

Nadezhda Ivanova didrash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:43:05 GMT 2008

I totally agree! I would really like to participate in Samba 4 development,
but currently it is very hard to get the info necessary to do so. It is not
clear which features are incomplete, for example, and who is working on
what, and what is the general design of a feature, so that new patches do
not contradict with it... It would be very nice to have more info on these
things.