logon script newbee question

David Collier-Brown davecb at sun.com
Fri Jul 25 12:23:09 GMT 2008

  Well, you could certainly define a script to run *before* the user
gets the login script, by hanging it off the connection to a netlogin share.
"user prexec" and "user root prexec" both sound possible...

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown            | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto      | some people and astonish the rest