Kerberos Ticket Forwarding patch/update

Derrick Schommer d.schommer at f5.com
Fri Jul 25 02:07:44 GMT 2008

Yes, from my experience with everything from XP to Vista Business, we've
never found a client who's had any ability to control how the flow of
kerberos authentication works while running through virtualized storage,
because this would be a nightmare for helpdesks.

If a client could disable the ability to use delegated proxy authentication
user error would result from the authentication error and helpdesk calls
would be the next step :)

Derrick