SWAT Project

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at samba.org
Sun Mar 25 19:48:00 GMT 2007

Tanveer,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 02:26:57PM -0600, hassan2s at uregina.ca wrote:

> As a part of my assignment, I implemented a simple SWAT module for
> server date and time creating Gui interface, FSM design and
> implementations and RPC service creation. I build a Gui interface for
> displaying date and time with a button to start a timer event using
> FSM. FSM module gets results through JSONRpc call and then refresh the
> current date and time after every five seconds. If we press the button
> second time, then it stops the timer.
>
> But for this work, I almost studied the complete API reference of
> Qooxdoo.
>
> Today, I was also looking at your netmgr module and it sounds very
> interesting to work with you.

It's a start. I've checked it in after a few weeks of learning the
toolkit itself, so I don't have a huge experience in using it yet
(I have mostly been working on libnet and ejsnet). Luckily, I have
Derrell to help me there and review the changes as they come in :)

> I also want to submit my application for GSoC 2007 and it would be
> great if I can work with you on some idea. Are you working as a mentor
> in GSoc 2007?

Yes, I am. We could discuss a project proposal if you like.

cheers,
--
Rafal Szczesniak
Samba Team member  http://www.samba.org