SWAT Project

hassan2s at uregina.ca hassan2s at uregina.ca
Fri Mar 23 20:26:57 GMT 2007

Thanks Rafal,

As a part of my assignment, I implemented a simple SWAT module for
server date and time creating Gui interface, FSM design and
implementations and RPC service creation. I build a Gui interface for
displaying date and time with a button to start a timer event using
FSM. FSM module gets results through JSONRpc call and then refresh the
current date and time after every five seconds. If we press the button
second time, then it stops the timer.

But for this work, I almost studied the complete API reference of
Qooxdoo.

Today, I was also looking at your netmgr module and it sounds very
interesting to work with you.

I also want to submit my application for GSoC 2007 and it would be
great if I can work with you on some idea. Are you working as a mentor
in GSoc 2007? Thanks

Tanveer