Currently on 3.0.10 and want to upgrade to 3.0.25a

Liserio, Martin (RBC Dain) Martin.Liserio at rbcdain.com
Tue Jun 26 16:52:22 GMT 2007

First, can I make a jump that far? Second, when I untar'd the
opt-samba-3.0.25a-AIX.tar I only got one .bff file. Is this all there
is? Seems to me to be a big jump. Does 25a have all of the changes
needed between 10 and 25a? I've never installed samba and don't know
much about it. Do I need to remove 3.0.10 first. I didn't see that on
the instructions. I'm all set to install on a test box, but, I'm afraid
to pull the trigger.

Thanks for your help,

Martin Liserio

RBC Dain Information Services

Assoc. Unix Admin.

martin.liserio at rbcdain.com <mailto:martin.liserio at rbcdain.com
<mailto:martin.liserio at rbcdain.com> >

Work 612-607-8862

RBC Dain Rauscher does not accept buy, sell or cancel orders by
e-mail, or any instructions by e-mail that would require your
signature. Information contained in this communication is not
considered an official record of your account and does not supersede
normal trade confirmations or statements.  Any information provided
has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable but is not
guaranteed, does not represent all available data necessary for making
investment decisions and is for informational purposes only.

not waive any related rights and obligations.  Any distribution, use
or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than
an intended recipient is unauthorized.  If you receive this e-mail in

Information received by or sent from this system is subject to review
by supervisory personnel, is retained and may be produced to
regulatory authorities or others with a legal right to the information.