first swipe at ctdb spec file

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 07:01:30 GMT 2007

Hi Chris,

CTDB is, as always, i flux  but a few good places to start at would be

http://ctdb.samba.org/
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/CTDB_Setup
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/CTDB_Project

which would describe how to set up a cluster with pCIFS

You do need at least two physical nodes and a cluster filesystem that
provides a shared storage for the two nodes.

Please feel free to help us improve the wiki and also we would love to
hear from experiences using other cluster filesystems for the backend
than the one we are primarily testing on.

Have fun. This is the next big thing.