Make test failure on merlin and xen2-netbsd-samba

simo idra at samba.org
Sat Jun 2 18:42:51 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 16:11 +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
> Hi metze,
>
> looks like I broke make test on merlin [1] and xen2-netbsd-samba [2].
>
> I don't understand how my changes affect the wins replication test at all,
> though.
>
> Looking through the wins sources, nothing there seems to use winbind. I'm kind
> of stumped there. Any ideas?

Kai,
keep in mind not all machines in the build farm behaves perfectly.
Sometimes they just fail for reasons not related to your change.

Just examine the logs (and build history in that host) and if you are
reasonably sure it is not related to a change you made, just wait some
time (a day or so) and check later to see if anything changed.

Also some hosts are so slow that they may take several svn revisions
between tests, so make sure the fault is not due to others code.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce
Samba Team GPL Compliance Officer