samba and Windows Vista

tabai.nawel tabai.nawel at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 16 13:28:55 GMT 2007

I have samba 3.0.25a installed on my PC to share some files between
differents clients.I connect to the samba server from a Windows Vista PC.
The problem is that I can't copy any file from the PC (vista) to the share
using the graphic mode. I have this error message : insufficient space.
However, it 's possible to copy any file by using the command line
interface.

N.B: I tried with differents versions of samba (2.2.12 and 3.0.25a).

Is there any help?

Thanks