smb_register_exit_event went AWOL

Tue May 2 15:20:08 GMT 2006

On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 07:01:37AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> Volker?  The check comment says "remove unused code".
> Do you remember the context enough to expand on that
> a little ?

Probably I did not take external modules into account, but
none of the modules we have in-tree seemed to have used it.

To be honest, that's an a bit difficult problem: Whenever we
move around code to make functions static we change our
module interface. This particular example might be worse
than others, but did we really commit to a list of exported
symbols?

Volker