undo msdfs defaults ?

Mon Jul 3 14:11:31 GMT 2006

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 09:06:09AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> Sorry.  -1 from me.  This debate might have been good
> 2 months ago, but it is too late now in the release process.
> MS-DFS is not new and experimental.  It has been a
> supported options for several years now.  If there are bugs,
> we should fix them; not hide them.

I think Björn has a valid point with the additional tab
being shown in the properties box of directories. This might
in fact confuse users. I'm not talking about bugs, they
should indeed be fixed. At the time when the change was made
I was just not aware about the additional tab consequence.

But then, I'm not really dedicated to one or the other.

Volker