svn commit: samba r13292 - in trunk/source: include lib locking modules printing rpc_server smbd utils

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Feb 2 21:32:03 GMT 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 10:28:09PM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:

> One thing I kind of don't like about this patch is partly cosmetics. It's very
> hard to find the functional change in this patch because it has some little
> functional stuff intermixed with a huge amount of pure reformatting and adding
> an indirection in the current_user struct.
>
> When changing head it might be debatable whether all this reformatting is
> actually necessary or even desirable, but at least I tried to separate the
> reformatting checkin as much as possible from the functional changes. Maybe I
> haven't been 100% consistent, but I tried.

Trouble was it started with the functional change then the addition
of the UNIX_USER_TOKEN struct rippled out.... Sometimes these things
are neccessary and the code at least hasn't broken working functionality
(now I found the stupid mistake :-).

I guess I'm just used to working on this area on my own, sorry. It's
sometimes hard to get used to you knowing this bit :-) :-).

Jeremy.