svn commit: samba r13292 - in trunk/source: include lib locking modules printing rpc_server smbd utils

Thu Feb 2 21:28:09 GMT 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 08:23:28PM +0000, jra at samba.org wrote:
> Rather a big patch I'm afraid, but this should fix bug #3347
> by saving the UNIX token used to set a delete on close flag,
> and using it when doing the delete. libsmbsharemodes.so still
> needs updating to cope with this change.
> Samba4 torture tests to follow.

One thing I kind of don't like about this patch is partly cosmetics. It's very
hard to find the functional change in this patch because it has some little
functional stuff intermixed with a huge amount of pure reformatting and adding
an indirection in the current_user struct.

When changing head it might be debatable whether all this reformatting is
actually necessary or even desirable, but at least I tried to separate the
reformatting checkin as much as possible from the functional changes. Maybe I
haven't been 100% consistent, but I tried.

Just my 2cents...

Volker