(no subject)

David Miller samba at judcom.nsw.gov.au
Wed Feb 1 21:54:30 GMT 2006

Would the preference be JSON instead of XML ?

either way has its merits.

Currently EJS doesnt seem to have support for parsing either.
Do people have a strong preference either way on this ?

I want to get started on the server side parsing of data, and I'm unsure
which way would be the best to go.

David