SMB2 in vista beta2

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Nov 9 17:47:56 GMT 2005

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:13:49 +1100
tridge at samba.org wrote:

> I'd especially like to thank Ronnie Sahlberg for his work on this.

Ditto here and to Andrew for being so good at reverse engineering stuff,
to Richard for his early work on Ethereal and everyone else who has worked
on the dissectors since. I don't think people realize how time consuming
it can be to decipher protocols like this. Deciphering protocols and
developing Ethereal dissectors GREATLY accelerates the development of
protocol clients and servers. If the software development community
(not just OSS community) gave out medals these folks should get a couple.

Big thanks,
Mike