SMB2 in vista beta2

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Nov 9 22:42:27 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 12:47 -0500, Michael B Allen wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:13:49 +1100
> tridge at samba.org wrote:
>
> > I'd especially like to thank Ronnie Sahlberg for his work on this.
>
> Ditto here and to Andrew for being so good at reverse engineering stuff,

Sorry to be picky, but we really don't do 'reverse engineering',
particularly in the mindset that so many have which implies
de-compilation and the like.  The art that tridge is such an expert at
is 'network protocol analysis'.  Because that's what we really care
about:  now how it's implemented, but what behaviours happen on the
wire, and what is required for a wire-compatible implementation.